CSAB 2013: Online Counselling and Admission Schedule for JEE Main
CSAB or Central Seat allocation Board has been constituted by MHRD to allocate Seats to Candidates in various NITs, other Government Funded Institutes and Self Financed Institutes. The CSAB is headquartered at NIT Rourkela, Odisha. Please note that there is no Central Counselling Board or CCB this time.
The Seat allocation procedure adopted by CSAB 2013 consists of Online Choice Filling and Reporting at designated institutes. The Choice Filling can be done online at CSAB Website. The various dates associated with CSAB is given below.
- Online Registration for CSAB-2013 Upto July 09, 2013 (12:00 Noon)
- Online Choice Filling and locking Upto July 09, 2013 (5:00 PM)
- First Round Seat Allocation July 10, 2013 (5:00 PM)
- First Round Reporting at Reporting Centres July 11-14, 2013 (9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Second Round Seat Allocation and Upgradation July 15, 2013 (5:00 PM) (Monday)
- Second Round Reporting at Reporting Centres July 16-18, 2013 (9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Last date of withdrawal by the provisionally admitted candidates July 18, 2013(before 5:00PM) (withdrawals can be done only at Reporting Centers)
- Upgradation and Vacancy declaration July 19, 2013 (5:00 PM)
- Provisionally admitted candidates of First Round and Second Round allocations need to report to admitting institutes for the completion of admission process July 19 – 22, 2013
- Online Registration, choice filling and online fee payment for Spot Round and Extra Spot Round for vacant seats. July 20 – 23, 2013 (9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Reporting at Reporting Centre, document verification and choice locking for Spot Round and Extra Spot Round for vacant seats. Locking of choices at RCs only. July 22 – 24, 2013 (9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Display of seat allocation results for Spot Round and Extra Spot Round July 25, 2013
- Allocated candidates of Spot Round and Extra Spot Round need to report to admitting institutes for the completion of admission process July 25 – 29, 2013
- Starting of classes for normal round students As per Institute schedule, but not before July 22, 2013
- Starting of classes for Spot Round and Extra Spot Round students As per Institute schedule, but not before July 29, 2013
30 NITs, 6 IIITs/IIITM/IIITDM, 13 Central/State Government funded Institutes and Self Financed Technical Institutes (SFTIs) will admit candidates on the basis of Seat Allocation done by CSAB 2013, to the first year of Engineering/Technology and Architecture/Planning programmes for the academic session 2013-14.
CSAB Information Brochure
The CSAB 2013 Information brochure can be downloaded by clicking here.