|SALIENT FEATURES OF NEW INDUSTRIAL INCENTIVE POLICY- 2006 Bihar
- Incentive granted on land/shed in Industrial Area/Industrial Park etc.
- Corpus fund creation for sick & closed units.
- Exemption from annual minimum guarantee/monthly minimum guarantee.
- CST reduced to only 1% for small & medium industries.
- 100% exemption granted.
- From luxury tax for 7 years
- From electricity duty for 7 years
- Conversion charges.
- Market fee.
- VAT reimbursement @80 of the deposited amount for a period of 10 years with a ceiling of 300% of the capital investment.
- Provisions for incentive even in zero VAT cases.
- Reimbursement of 50% of the amount spent on plant & machinery for captive power generation.
- 25% of the VAT reimbursement for the existing units.
- Exemption from electricity duty for new units.
- Exemption from stamp duty and registration fee on land transfer.